Android users have been upset as many people reported that their Facebook app crashed and not working properly in 2022.
People have been using Facebook for a long time and it’s no surprise that when the app is down, people aren’t too happy about it.
Something similar happened in 2022 as many reported having issues with their app while trying to log into their account.
Facebook app crashed for some
On September 13, 2022, several people took to Twitter to reveal that they had had issues with their app as it crashed and malfunctioned every time they tried to log in.
As of now, it is unknown why this happened and Facebook has not released an official statement commenting on the same.
However, since several people have encountered a similar problem, it can be said that it seems to be a problem. In most cases, the glitch is automatically updated. If not, there are several things you can try.
Some things to try to fix the problem
Although Facebook hasn’t officially confirmed there was an issue, some people have logged in and shared things that have worked for them.
- Delete and re-download the app: While this might sound like something that’s been repeated over and over again as a fix, some people have tried it in real time and noted that their app started working normally after downloaded the app again.
- Check for updates: In most cases, apps tend to release updates to ensure that any kind of problem can be easily fixed. We suggest you visit your app store or the play store to make sure your app is up to date.
How to update an app on Android
If you don’t know how to update your app, we have all the details for you. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices. Apps with an available update are labeled “Update Available”.
- Tap Update.
You can also search for a particular app in the search bar to see if you have updated it.
In other news, Rumor that Donald Trump will be knighted by Queen Elizabeth II debunked