This tutorial covers how to download and use Apple Music on Windows 11. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Download and Use Apple Music on Windows 11. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to download and use Apple Music on Windows 11
Microsoft released Windows 11 earlier this month, but the promised support for side-loading Android apps has been delayed. This has only gone one step further, however, with the first preview of support now available for testers in the Windows 11 beta channel, meaning interested users must opt for the Windows Insider program to access it. .
As this is a preview release, Microsoft has limited the number of Android apps that can run on Windows 11 and has partnered with Amazon to make around 50 apps on the Amazon Appstore available for download and installation. Apple Music is not available in the Amazon App Store, but it is possible to run the app using the app APK and Windows Subsystem for Android.
The process is a bit complicated for casual users, but for anyone who is not an iTunes fan and doesn’t like running Apple Music through a browser, this should be a good alternative.
Install Apple Music on Windows 11 (2021)
If you’re looking for the best ways to download music offline using Apple Music on your Windows PC, we’ve got you covered. You will need to use the Android or iTunes app. We also covered how to use the official Apple Music web player and the third-party Electron app to stream music to your Windows 11 PC. Now that you know what to expect, we can get to the heart of the matter.
Method 1: Download Apple Music Android App on Windows 11
We’re assuming you know one of the best new features in Windows 11 – the Windows Subsystem for Android. If not, see our guide on how to install and run Android apps on Windows 11. Also see our step-by-step guide on loading Android apps to prepare for installing WSA. After performing these two steps, follow the steps to install Android Apple Music app on Windows 11.
1. We will search for Apple Music APK file from APKMirror. Visit the Apple Music list here and download the latest version of the app. Here I will download Apple Music nodpi universal version 3.7.1. You can browse the site for new versions of the app if you read this at a later date.
2. Open the Downloads folder and search for Apple Music APK. Now right click on the APK file and choose “Copy as Path” to copy the exact path (file location) to the clipboard.
3. Open a command prompt window at the root of your ADB installation. You can do this by typing cmd in the file explorer address bar as shown below.
4. Then, in the CMD window, copy and paste the following command in the following format:
5. In a few seconds, you will see a confirmation message indicating that you have successfully installed the application. You can now access the Windows 11 Start menu to open the Apple Music app for Android.
Set up the Android Apple Music app on Windows 11
1. Press the Windows key to open the Windows 11 Start menu and select Apple Music in the Recommended section. If you hid the Recommended section, type “Apple Music” to find and open the app.
2. The Apple Music app for Android will open and you can sign in with your Apple ID credentials to start using the app on Windows 11.
3. Once connected, you get the full Apple Music experience you expect from the mobile app. Since this is the Android app, you can access the Listen Now, Browse, Radio, Library, and Search options from the bottom navigation bar.
Download Offline Songs with Apple Music in Windows 11
However, the best part is that you can download tracks offline using the Apple Music app for Android on your Windows 11 computer.
1. To download songs to Apple Music, right click on any track and select “Download”.
2. You will find your offline songs in the Downloaded section of the library, just like the Android app. In short, if you have used Apple Music on Android, you will have no problem getting started here.
Method 2: Install Apple Music Web Player on Windows 11 PC
In September 2019, Apple launched the Apple Music web player to bring the streaming service directly to your web browser. If you don’t plan on installing and running Android apps on Windows 11, you may want to consider using Apple Music Web instead. However, the downside is that you can’t download offline music here. Here’s how to access Apple Music web player:
1. Visit the Apple Music web player using the link here and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. If all you want is a working player that you can use from a browser tab, you’re done. However, if you are looking for a dedicated window and icon to access Apple Music, you can create a shortcut to the web player. To do this, click on the three vertical dots icon at the top right and click on More tools -> Create shortcut in Chrome.
3. Check “Open as window” and click “Create” to get Apple Music web player shortcut in Windows 11. Now you can easily access Apple Music from desktop or start menu.
Method 3: Install Apple Music Electron app on Windows 11
Developed as an open source alternative to iTunes, Apple Music Electron is a community-supported project based on Electron 15. Besides Windows, you can also use it on macOS and Linux. Here’s how to download and use Apple Music Electron:
1. Visit the Apple Music Electron GitHub Downloads page and download the latest EXE file from the “Assets” section. You can then install the EXE file by double-clicking the file in the Downloads folder.
2. After installing the Apple Music Electron app, click the “Connect” button and sign in with your Apple ID credentials to start using the service. The Apple Music Electron interface is closer to what you get in the macOS app.
3. It has a ton of customization features including themes, sound quality selection, incognito mode and even Discord Rich Presence, available here. If you want to use a dedicated app for Apple Music, Apple Music Electron is worth checking out. However, since it is web player based, you will not get offline download support.
Method 4: Use iTunes to Access Apple Music in Windows 11
Although obsolete, iTunes is still a working Apple Music client if you want to use the streaming service in Windows 11 but don’t want to use any of the methods mentioned above. Also, you get offline music downloads from iTunes, unlike web player.
1. Download iTunes from Apple Support here or directly from the Microsoft Store using the link here.
2. After installing iTunes, sign in with your Apple ID and password to access all your Apple Music playlists directly from iTunes.
3. Now you can access your Apple Music account from your Windows 11 PC and even download songs offline if you prefer.
Final Words: How to Download and Use Apple Music on Windows 11
hope you will understand this item How to Download and Use Apple Music on Windows 11, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.