Spotify is currently the most popular application to listen to your favorite songs. Apart from songs, artists can also upload their podcasts and episodes to the app. You can stream your favorite songs from anywhere to your smartphone or laptop via the Internet. However, your reading experience is ruined if the internet is weak or non-existent in your area. Don’t worry because Spotify allows users to upload their songs in the app but for that you need a premium account. Otherwise, you can still download podcasts to your device. Let’s explore how you can upload your songs to Spotify on your phone or computer.
Also Read: YouTube to MP3 Converter Online: How to Download Music from YouTube to Android Mobile, iPhone, Laptop
Requirements/limitations for downloading music from Spotify
As mentioned above, you need to be a Spotify premium member to download a song to your phone or computer. Free users can download podcasts to their devices. You can download any song from any album or playlist once you become Spotify premium member.
Once you have followed the steps below and downloaded the songs, make sure to log into the app at least once every 30 days or else you will lose songs from your download list.
You can download a maximum of 10,000 songs across five devices. Once you download anything on the sixth device, you will lose all downloads on all five devices.
Also Read: Instagram Reels Download: How to Download Instagram Reels Video Online on Android Mobile, iPhone, PC
How to Download Music from Spotify to Your iPhone or Android Phone
You can download songs from Spotify app on your iPhone or Android phone by following these steps:
- Launch the Spotify app and sign in to your Spotify premium account.
- Tap the “Your Library” option in the lower right corner of your screen. You will see many playlists or albums, click on the playlist you want to download in “Your Library” tab.
- Once the playlist is open, you will see a download toggle which when enabled will download the entire playlist to your phone.
- Once the song is downloaded, a green download logo will appear below the song name.
- To access your downloaded playlist, you will need to press the “Your Library” button, then go to the “Music” section and select your playlist or album.
Also Read: How to Download Instagram Story, Online Photos on Android Mobile, iPhone, Laptop
How to Download Music from Spotify to Your Computer
You can also download songs to your computer from Spotify, here’s how:
- Log in to your Spotify premium account or subscribe to a premium subscription.
- Select the playlist you want to download.
- Click the “Download” button which is on the right side, turn green means the playlist has started to download.
- A green logo appearing next to the song means the song has been downloaded.
Also read: WhatsApp: How to Create Custom Stickers on WhatsApp Web and Desktop
How to remove songs from downloads in Spotify?
If you don’t want to listen to the same music over and over again and want to remove it from your download list, you can remove it by following the steps below:
- Launch Spotify and open the “Your Library” tab.
- Select the playlist you want to remove from the downloaded list. Downloaded songs will appear with a green icon.
- If you want to delete the entire playlist, tap on the downloaded toggle, click on the confirmation message and the entire playlist will be deleted. You can still play it online.
- If you want to remove a selected song, click the green arrow below it and the song will be removed from the downloaded playlist.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more informative and exclusive technical content, like our Facebook page