On Sunday, August 7, 2022 our summer schedule continues at All Saints Church with two services at 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Susan Russell preach at the 7:30 a.m. service in the chapel and at 10:00 a.m. in the main church, where music will be offered by the All Saints Summer Choir.
After the service, our Summer Fun program continues with Latin time — join us for a Latin-style lunch on the lawn. children’s minister Ben Boquist will preside family hour – providing music, art and fun in the learning center. Whoever you are, there’s something for you at All Saints Church this Sunday. Join us!
Whoever you are, there’s something for you at All Saints Church this Sunday. Join us!
And join us for our online coffee time on Zoom after the 10 a.m. service.
Streaming at 7:30 a.m. is offered on Zoom, and at 10:00 a.m. is offered on our site live stream page, our facebook page and our Youtube channel. Discover our live stream page to download the service brochures and take part in our action of the week.
For in-person worship, our guiding principle remains to follow common sense risk reduction advice for as long as we remain in a declared public health pandemic, so to keep our community safe, our worship guidelines in person include:
- Medical grade masks are required at all times on the inside on the campus of All Saints.
- Masks are optional outdoors.
- Outdoor and indoor seating is available for services and Communion will be served in both locations.
- Our expectation is that those entering the church will be vaccinated (if vaccination is available to them) and we demand that masks be worn by all to protect the most vulnerable.
- Those who choose not to be vaccinated are asked to participate online.
- People seated inside are asked to maintain social distancing between individuals/households.
- If we reach the number of seats in the church, ushers will guide you to other seats.
- We ask that you do not enter if you have any of the following symptoms: fever over 100.4°F or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, stuffy or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or if you have been in contact in the past 14 days with someone diagnosed or suspected of having COVID-19.